1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Hash

Does anyone have advice for shipwreck beach?

This is what shipwreck beach looks like for anyone wondering. I want to go so bad!!! Ive been admiring pictures for a long time now :) Does anyone have advice for how to get to the beach etc.?

blue-caves-zakynthos-720x539.jpg

These are the best places to go in Greece if youre a wine lover!

These are the islands where my favorite wines are from! Ive only been to Santorini and Mykonos to try their amazing wines in person but Paros and Nemea are next on my list!! I always like to book a tour of the best wineries on each island that I visit because I like to do a tasting and buy a few bottles to enjoy for dinner with my family. Please let me know if there are any other locations that would be great for wine tasting! Cheers

Santorini
Paros
Mykonos
Nemea

greek-wine-720x480.jpg

Greece expects economy to grow by 4.5% next year, 2022 draft budget shows

Sixteen Airlines Promise to Refund Passengers in 7 Days After Flight Cancellations |

This is ridiculous on the part of the Airlines of the World, they withheld Millions in Various currencies of the world because they did not have liquidity and many Governments wouldn't bail them out so they were were in serious financial difficulties.This is welcome news at last.This proves how weak the consumer law really is.....And has taken EU Commission over 20 months to reach this decision. Issuing vouchers shouldn't have been allowed in the first place....My personal opinion there is an Enforcement action served on the Airlines, because it is far from easy to take them on! Excellent on part of Aegean Airlines (Greece) to participate in issuing refunds!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter