1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Hash

This is a positive step in the right direction, talked about for many years now, they should open Creta and Rhodes for all year round tourism as it was 50 years ago.....Then the Spanish islands and the Canary Islands took over because of infrastructure, much more efficient and professionally organised.

Reactions: efhernandez_

efhernandez_

Finally an increase in flights!!!!!

Reactions: Hash

Καλημέρα 🔆 Autumn In the Incredible Greek Islands

Beach life on Skyros Island ~ a hidden gem in the heart of the Aegean Sea! Autumn is the ideal time to visit, explore and experience authentic Greek island life, like a local

These are the best historical towns to visit in Greece!

If you're looking for old towns and beautiful architecture, there are a few standout places that you have to visit!! I love Thessaloniki old town because there is also great things to do all around the city and it is by the water. Chania old town is also great, and Crete is one of my favorite islands! Finally, I highly recommend going to Monemvasia, it is so beautiful and has amazing small shops with local artists and craftsmen.

Greece Announces a Whopping 6.1% Growth Forecast for 2021!👏

Sixteen Airlines Promise to Refund Passengers in 7 Days After Flight Cancellations |

This is ridiculous on the part of the Airlines of the World, they withheld Millions in Various currencies of the world because they did not have liquidity and many Governments wouldn't bail them out so they were were in serious financial difficulties.This is welcome news at last.This proves how weak the consumer law really is.....And has taken EU Commission over 20 months to reach this decision. Issuing vouchers shouldn't have been allowed in the first place....My personal opinion there is an Enforcement action served on the Airlines, because it is far from easy to take them on! Excellent on part of Aegean Airlines (Greece) to participate in issuing refunds!

If you travel to Greece youre likely to see sheep on the road!

I love seeing goats and sheep as I’m driving along!! Got this cool pic a few weeks ago while I was traveling. Cheers

05543FCE-925A-48F4-A559-BE0C34A6FE04.jpeg
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter