1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Hash

Greek Reporter: Greece at the "Frontline of Europe" as it Presents EU Green Passport.

Kathimerini English Edition: Greece ready to go with EU Digital Covid Certificate, PM says at presentation.

Reactions: cf_fraiser

Hash

Includes YouTube video in English!🤗👌!

Reactions: cf_fraiser

cf_fraiser

hahah this answers my question on your previous post!! Thank you for posting

Reactions: Hash

Bliendie

Oh my, I’m glad those covid passports are now in the past (hopefully). It’s been such a mess back then, and it took me a lot of nerves and courage to travel back in 2021. They were checking everything: not only the regular passport but also the COVID negative tests, arrival registration, and many other things. It was exhausting, and I hope to travel next February without having to worry about all that stuff.
I am OK with regular ID checks like https://www.idanalyzer.com/products/prime-id-scanner.html but not more than that. I’m an average person, and there’s no need to check me that often.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hash

Is this a weird itinerary?

I am going to be in Greece about a month this summer and I keep changing my mind about what I will be doing while in the country. This is my itinerary and I am trying to figure out if I can pull it off without things being stressful. Every single thing on the list exists because I have people to visit. Santorini is on the list because of a wedding... I want to try to do all of it but I am not sure about the Santorini piece of it... but since it is a wedding I think I should just make it work.

Anyway, the destinations are: Athens (I have A LOT of people to visit, I will need like two total weeks here), Corinth (one person to visit), Kythira (no one to visit, I just want to go), Santorini (the wedding).

Is this too disjointed? Appreciate your thoughts.

What to do in Kythira?

I am trying to find some interesting places in Greece to visit. I see that Kythira is close to the Peloponnese, and I am intrigued and might want to visit. I am trying to figure out some things to do there so I can determine how long to stay. Here are some possibilities, but please chime in with suggestions:

* Visit some of the galleries on the island. I heard there are a lot of artists here?
* Go to the beach - I hear there are some gorgeous beaches.
* Would love to visit museums, archaeological sites, that kind of thing. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Share You Santorini Photos...

I would love to see your Santorini photos. I want to visit but am hesitant because of what I have head about the crowds. I would love to visit this church, too!

santorini-greece.jpg

Greece wins "Best Tourism Destination for 2023" title at Grand Travel Awards!

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube