1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Hash

Where in Mykonos is this?

I bumped into a pretty pic of Mykonos - I am still trying to plan that trip with my friends! We are still considering Mykonos, even though some people are iffy. I found this pic - it's so pretty. Does anyone have an idea where this is, and what the vantage point is? One friend is saying she would love to try to replicate the scene from this photo if we do make it to that island...

mykonos-view.jpg

Islands for a Day Trip in Athens Area

I am now starting to think that Athens area is a good location for a getaway for me and my girlfriends. It seems like the Athens are has everything that we need, plus it's easy to get around without renting a car.

We are interested in going on a boat for a day trip and visiting an island - maybe using that to visit a beach that is a bit further away. Does anyone have recommendations? I have heard Hydra is easy to get to from Piraeus for the day.

Honeymoon in Greece?

So, I plan to do a destination wedding in Greece. My fiancé and I plan to spend about month in Greece and we are inviting friends and family to attend the wedding. There are a lot who do plan to make the trip because they said they're excited to visit Greece.

At some point, though, we plan to ditch the group and have a honeymoon, just the two of us. The wedding will likely be on one of the popular islands, like Mykonos, Santorini, or Crete - but we plan to honeymoon in another spot, maybe a smaller island where we can have a quiet and romantic trip.

Do you all have any recommendations? We were even thinking that maybe the wedding can be in Mykonos and then we can go to Santorini or another island for the honeymoon.

I know, it would help if we could nail down the destination. We just hired a wedding planner in Greece and I am confident it will all come together. I was thinking to maybe even work backwards - pick a honeymoon and then select the destination. Wedding will be fall of 2023.

Best places to visit on mainland Greece?

I know, the islands are a popular choice. I've been to the islands so many times, but I have seen very little of the mainland. I have been to Athens and the surrounding area, but that's about it. Do you guys have any recommendations for me? I am interested in seeing Corinth, the Peloponnese, the main archaeological sites like Delphi and Olympia and maybe Marathon. Is there anything else I should consider?

Best recommendation for Passports, Visas, IDs, Driver license

If you need Travel guides, Passports, Visas, IDs, Driver license, or other high level documents from US, UK, Europe, Canada, Russia, Turkey and Central Asia email; expressdocumentsproducer [at] gmail dot com
WhatsApp : + 1 2 1 0 5 9 3 8 1 7 6
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube