acamp7

Thank you for posting this update

Reactions: Hash

Hash

You are
Thank you for posting this update
You are welcome!, will keep you and all here updated as soon as news arrive!🤗

Requirements for traveling to Greece

According to greekcitytimes.com, these are the requirements for traveling to Greece
  • Display a negative molecular test (PCR) for COVID-19, taken up to 72 hours before the scheduled flight.
  • Present an official vaccination certificate in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, or Russian, proving that travelers have completed their vaccination for Covid-19 at least 14 days before the scheduled flight. The vaccination certificate must include the name of the person, the type of vaccine given, the number of doses & inoculation dates.
  • Present proof of recovery from Covid-19, valid as of 2 months after positive test result (PCR or Rapid Antigen test) up to nine (9) months before travel.
Upon arrival, all passengers will be subject to random obligatory Covid-19 tests.

Where is the best place to propose to someone in Greece?

One of my nephews is thinking to propose to his girlfriend on their vacation to Greece but he doesn’t know where to do it. Any advice?

Greek islands aim to go 'Covid free' to welcome back tourists❤️❤️👌

BBC News: Greek islands aim to go 'Covid-free' to welcome back tourists - BBC News.

Greece updated Travel rules,Allows entry to Digital Covid Certificate Holders

Outdoor movie theaters in Greece

One of my favorite memories of traveling to Greece is visiting the outdoor movie theaters. It’s such a unique thing to do, I haven’t seen it much in other countries. It should actually become more popular because it’s so covid safe!

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter