1 - 4 of 4 Posts

mastichas09

Last edited by a moderator:

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
So true! Tavli or backgammon is a great game to play with friends, family, at a taverna or at the beach! 🇬🇷

Hash

So true! Tavli or backgammon is a great game to play with friends, family, at a taverna or at the beach! 🇬🇷

Too true!!.... drinking red wine,Paidhakia in the winter months....all night long with blaring Bouzoukia music 🎶!👌👋👋🇬🇷🇬🇷

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis

kosta_karapinotis

Here's how to play 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Hash

Beautiful Greek/English pop song: Fotia by Evangelia

I just discovered this song even though it was released 1 year ago, its so beautiful

Greeks have their own halloween!

Greeks don't celebrate halloween like they do in the US and around the world. Greeks have another holidays called "apokries" which is celebrated ten weeks before Greek Orthodox Easter. Everybody dresses up in costumes and there is usually a parade in the street. So don't expect to see much on October 31, even though there are some western celebrations now a days.

Buy from these Greek cosmetic brands!

I always like promoting for people to buy local and buy Greek. Apivita and Korres are two famous Greek cosmetic brands that have done super well on the market and are sold all over the world. I suggest you check them out and support Greek companies :)

Seahorse Dragging A Mask' Underwater Photographer Nikos Samaras!👌

I didn't know where to post this!.... This photo should win more awards globally.....one of the best I have seen this year!

How long after being in Greece will it take to learn Greek?

I would love to learn Greek in an immersive way. Im thinking of trying to get a summer job there or spending some time staying with friends. How long do you think it will take to learn a basic understanding of Greek. Has anyone else tried to do this?
Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter