1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Manos565

Hello All,

Any recommendations on the best native Greek sites to meet people from Greece?

Planning to go to Greece this summer and am interested to connect with some new people...

Thank You

dimi_pat

I usually use Facebook (Greek FB groups) to meet Greek people. There's also YiaHara but I've never used it before, but I've heard pretty good things from my friends.

Manos565

I figured maybe FB or even Igram would be the sources, was not sure if the mainland had other social sites locals use... Appreciate your reply....

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
I would also 2nd that Greek related local Facebook groups would be the best places to meet locals.

Good luck & Have fun in Greece! :)

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis
I haven't heard of any social media sites that are strictly operating in Greece. You could always interact with people on this forum though

Greek Social Sites

Hello All,

Any recommendations on the best native Greek sites to meet people from Greece?

Planning to go to Greece this summer and am interested to connect with some new people...

Thank You

What is the best beach near Athens?

Hi guys what are some of the best beaches near Athens? I’m going to be visiting soon and I know myself, I’m going to be craving a good beach.

I want to find a job in athens

Hello, any suggestions in order to find a job in athens in advertising or marketing? Thank you!

Pictures of downtown Athens

I love downtown Athens!! Drop your pics below :)

vouli.jpg

Are there student discounts for Athens museum tickets?

I just moved to Athens a few months ago but I haven't been to any of the museums because of the pandemic but I'm planning on going this summer. Does anyone know if there are student discounts for museum tickets?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter