1 - 4 of 4 Posts

efhernandez_

I always thought about joining one but never actually got the chance. Has anyone been a part of one and visited Greece? How was the experience?

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
I have never tried this, but for some folks could be great.

Here are several travel groups for Greece:

Hope this helps and best of luck planning your trip to Greece! 🇬🇷

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

I usually just plan my own Greek itinerary - the only time I have ever joined a tour group was when I did a Greek cruise. However, the time I spent on land before the cruise was organized by my family, not a tour company. But the cruise itself was organized. There are pros and cons to both approaches. I think a tour is good if it's your first time in the country.

Reactions: Hash

Hash

I usually just plan my own Greek itinerary - the only time I have ever joined a tour group was when I did a Greek cruise. However, the time I spent on land before the cruise was organized by my family, not a tour company. But the cruise itself was organized. There are pros and cons to both approaches. I think a tour is good if it's your first time in the country.
Depends on ones social standing levels!.....

Reactions: cf_fraiser

What place in Greece do you regret travelling to?

I thought I'd ask a more of a provocative question on this forum. I'm absolutely in love with Greece, and I truly think that every single place in the country is beautiful. But of course, some things aren't for everyone. Which makes me ask the question, what place in Greece do you regret travelling to? I can't wait to see some of these answers and debate in the threads!!

Embrace the Greek way of life.A transportive Greek experience. Papadakis Summer Festival!

What is the best Greek island for a bachelor party?

Some of my buddies and I are considering going to Greece for my friend's bachelor party, but we're not really sure what the best island would be. We're not super young, most of us are in our mid 30s so we're not very interested in going clubbing every single night. Something relaxing would be great, with a pretty decent night life that is not too crazy, again. Do you have any advice?

What is the cheapest island in Greece?

This post is for all of my budgeters! I would love to know if anyone has advice on inexpensive islands visit in Greece. I have found that over the years, the prices of hotels and restaurants are increasing and getting way too expensive. I would love to keep traveling to Greece, because it’s my favorite destination but I don’t want to break the bank either. Any advice from seasoned Greek travelers? Thanks 😊
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter