1 - 2 of 2 Posts

dimi_pat

I've heard of this museum but there's not much info on it online. Has anyone been? And would you recommend it?

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I have been to the Atlantis museum a few years ago during a trip to Santorini.

Here is a bit more information:

When are the busiest times at the ferry port in Santorini?

When is the busiest time at Fira? I would love to arrive with the ferry at a time when its less busy

Santorini visit end of October beginning of November

Two couples are hoping to go to Santorini for our anniversaries. I know the crowds are gone by then but will there be anything open? Restaurant’s etc? Will it be too cold to go swimming? Any information is appreciated. Thank you.

These are the best volcanic beaches in Santorini!!

Volcanic beaches are unique because their soil and sand composition is from volcanic and ash from minerals left over from the Minoan eruption from 3,600 years ago. The explosion was as strong as 40 atomic bombs and produced 40 foot tsunamis. Some of the best beaches that we were blessed with after this explosion are Kamari, Monolithos, Perissa and the Read Beach of course. This is a wonderful picture of Perissa beach :)

Perissa-Beach-720x480.jpg

Santorini tips for first timers

New Raddison hotel opens in Santorini!

Thoughts on chain hotels on the island? Im not a huge fan tbh...
Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter