1 - 4 of 4 Posts
One of my sons is considering backpacking through Europe and Greece. I have no idea about camping or backpacking...do you have any tips for going in Greece?

Reactions: Hash

Hash

One of my sons is considering backpacking through Europe and Greece. I have no idea about camping or backpacking...do you have any tips for going in Greece?
I just searched for you.
I can answer for Mykonos
2 very professional and big camping sites, knew both the business very well.
I would think all camping sites are well organized and managed well, they get a lot of camping and caravanning traffic from the European neighbors.... Enjoy!🤗

Reactions: dubai_suzie
what are the campsites in Mykonos called?

Hash

what are the campsites in Mykonos called?
Paraga Beach Hostel & Camping
+30 2289 025915

Paradise Beach - CAMPING - Mykonos
+30 2289 022129
For all other information just go to Google maps and it will direct you to whatever you need ...

Attention Canadian travellers! You can now visit Greece without hotel quarantine on return

Which Greek island can I travel to directly from international destinations?

As of now, there are very few direct flights from Athens to Toronto, so I need to stop over in Europe on the way to my Greek vacation so I don't want to have to stop in Athens before flying to an island. Are there any islands I can fly to directly from Europe?

Requirements for traveling to Greece

According to greekcitytimes.com, these are the requirements for traveling to Greece
  • Display a negative molecular test (PCR) for COVID-19, taken up to 72 hours before the scheduled flight.
  • Present an official vaccination certificate in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, or Russian, proving that travelers have completed their vaccination for Covid-19 at least 14 days before the scheduled flight. The vaccination certificate must include the name of the person, the type of vaccine given, the number of doses & inoculation dates.
  • Present proof of recovery from Covid-19, valid as of 2 months after positive test result (PCR or Rapid Antigen test) up to nine (9) months before travel.
Upon arrival, all passengers will be subject to random obligatory Covid-19 tests.

Travel info for people that need visas to travel to Greece

For anyone wanting to travel to Greece this year, make sure you check if you need a visa or not. This website has been recommended by many people https://www.ivisa.com/apply-online

Some of my favourite Greek music..Journey into the past for all here to enjoy!❤️👌

Hope all can listen on Spotify!🤗

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter