1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I would love to visit one day and do a photoshoot at the bridge! Any tips for getting there and which season is best to visit Kefalonia?

Argostoli-720x468.jpg

Reactions: tomipark

francescool

I love this bridge! It was formerly called Drapano Bridge and it is the longest stone bridge over the sea in the world! I always suggest going to Greece between May - September when its the warmest and liveliest.

tomipark

Check out the turtles in the lagoon right next to the bridge! There are so many of them

k_tsoukalas

This is such a neat site to visit! Being able to see the turtles might be the highlight for me.

#OnKefalonia

I would love to visit one day and do a photoshoot at the bridge! Any tips for getting there and which season is best to visit Kefalonia?

View attachment 344
Let me know when you are in Argostoli and if we are there (we live there and UK) I will give you a guided tour - I am a photographer so can give you some good vantage points :)

Visit the Monastery of the Holy Virgin, Lamia!

I love Annas blog :) check out her short description and tips on visiting the monastery with some great pictures. Oh how I love the look of old buildings

Are there many earthquakes in Kefalonia?

Does anyone know if there are more earthquakes on certain islands than others? I would love to visit Kefalonia but I have a huge fear of earthquakes!! Which places should I avoid?

Be an eco tourist in Kefalonia!

Eco tourism is something that always intrigued me but I didn't know it was super possible in Greece, happy that this person shared some tips in this video

Does anyone know if Mount Ainos is open?

I know that it was closed because of some fires but I'm not sure if its open again. Does anyone know?

Is Kefalonia expensive in comparison to other Greek islands?

What are the prices like of hotels, food, and experiences? Is it affordable?
Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter