1 - 4 of 4 Posts

dimi_pat

My flight has been cancelled 3 different times and I have no idea why!! It's absolutely so frustrating and I have to keep rebooking. I booked with KLM. Has this happened to anyone else?

Reactions: Hash

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing and so sorry to hear about this! I have not heard from anyone else in our community about flights to Greece getting canceled. Either way, right now I would recommend calling ahead just to make sure! Good luck and I hope you make it safety to Greece!

Reactions: Hash

Hash

My flight has been cancelled 3 different times and I have no idea why!! It's absolutely so frustrating and I have to keep rebooking. I booked with KLM. Has this happened to anyone else?
My opinion is you must make noises!! [Complain] ....otherwise no one is going to listen to you...3 times would be breaking rules I think, please check your travel insurance if have one,I don't know where you are flying from but there are strict rules in place for these kind of occurances, have they given any reason in writing by email etc? Later on I will check out their website for you... meantime please read your term and conditions.....I know it is frustrating and disappointing but let's see if we can find you a solution and get you flying..
Here is what I could find... please read up.
The CEO of KLM is Pieter Elbers
[email protected]
Please be polite and courteous how you word your concerns, you will get response[Attach as much information as possible],if you have the email of the local office, send them a copy of your complaint..... Good luck and let us know how you get on!!!

Last edited:

k_tsoukalas

Do they at least reschedule it? This is ridiculous I am so sorry it is happening to you! In the past, other airlines have canceled my flight, but I show up at the airport and they had rebooked me for a flight at the same time. Seems odd that they keep making your rebook. I have never flown KLM.

Tourism poised to absorb job-seeking Ukrainian refugees |

Greek tourism industry bounces back despite Europe's cost of living crisis.

They are already discussing to increase the hotel rates by at least 25%!

Highly recommended apartment in Syros-Cyclades!

I am posting this here to recommend this superb breathtakingly beautiful apartment for rent.It is hosted by my friends Costa and Peggy (their Villa on the same property),read up the reviews.Expect the very best of hospitality and services...

Covid mask rules relaxed for EU air travel!

What place in Greece do you regret travelling to?

I thought I'd ask a more of a provocative question on this forum. I'm absolutely in love with Greece, and I truly think that every single place in the country is beautiful. But of course, some things aren't for everyone. Which makes me ask the question, what place in Greece do you regret travelling to? I can't wait to see some of these answers and debate in the threads!!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter