1 - 4 of 4 Posts

dimi_pat

My flight has been cancelled 3 different times and I have no idea why!! It's absolutely so frustrating and I have to keep rebooking. I booked with KLM. Has this happened to anyone else?

Reactions: Hash

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing and so sorry to hear about this! I have not heard from anyone else in our community about flights to Greece getting canceled. Either way, right now I would recommend calling ahead just to make sure! Good luck and I hope you make it safety to Greece!

Reactions: Hash

Hash

My flight has been cancelled 3 different times and I have no idea why!! It's absolutely so frustrating and I have to keep rebooking. I booked with KLM. Has this happened to anyone else?
My opinion is you must make noises!! [Complain] ....otherwise no one is going to listen to you...3 times would be breaking rules I think, please check your travel insurance if have one,I don't know where you are flying from but there are strict rules in place for these kind of occurances, have they given any reason in writing by email etc? Later on I will check out their website for you... meantime please read your term and conditions.....I know it is frustrating and disappointing but let's see if we can find you a solution and get you flying..
Here is what I could find... please read up.
The CEO of KLM is Pieter Elbers
[email protected]
Please be polite and courteous how you word your concerns, you will get response[Attach as much information as possible],if you have the email of the local office, send them a copy of your complaint..... Good luck and let us know how you get on!!!

Last edited:

k_tsoukalas

Do they at least reschedule it? This is ridiculous I am so sorry it is happening to you! In the past, other airlines have canceled my flight, but I show up at the airport and they had rebooked me for a flight at the same time. Seems odd that they keep making your rebook. I have never flown KLM.

Paros is Santorinis cheaper cousin!

In my opinion, Paros offers everything that Santorini does but it's so much more affordable and not full of tourists. I highly recommend that you visit and enjoy the stunning blue and white architecture and relaxing beaches. Here are some of the sites that you should visit in Paros

- Naoussa
- Kolymbithres Beach
- Parikia
- Lageri Beach

Clubs in Athens

I’m in Athens right now and I’m looking for the best nightclubs with a younger crowd to go to. Any suggestions?

What are some Greek work from home tips?

I’ve been considering being a traveling nomad ever since my company switched to being fully remote. I would love to do this in Greece, but I am a bit skeptical since I have never visited for more than two weeks. Has anyone from abroad started living in Greece during the pandemic? Or do any Greeks have advice on what transitioning my life and work would be like? I live in Australia at the moment but have little to tie me down here. Thank you everyone

Porto Katsiki in Lefkada is one of the best beaches!

Porto Katsiki is definitely one of the best beaches in Lefkada and probably the west coast of Greece. I suggest that you go to the beach pretty early, as the parking gets filled up and it will be difficult to find free parking. I personally like to go to organize beaches, which there are plenty of. You can also find a secluded area of the beach that is open to the public, and you’re able to bring your own towels, umbrellas, and food. Enjoy!

Make sure you book in advance! Greece is fully booked this summer!

I can't say this enough! Please make sure that you book way ahead of time for your trip to Greece. I've been looking for hotels and flights, and almost everything is booked. The only air B&Bs and hotels that are left are either extremely expensive or very remote. It seems that people have been at home during Covid, and are feeling to get to Greece. This is a lesson learned for next year. Good luck to everyone!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter