1 - 4 of 4 Posts

kosta_karapinotis

Hiking at this gorge is one of the best things you can do in Rhodes! I highly suggest you visit if you're on the island and interested in nature and adventure

sevensprings.jpg

k_tsoukalas

This looks gorgeous! I've heard great things about it. Do you know if you can bathe in the hot springs?

greeceluvl74

You know, Rhodes has a rich history and it is all too easy to get caught up in that and forget how beautiful the island is. Of all the places in Greece I've visited, I found the natural beauty on Rhodes to be amongst the most stunning. I will have to add this hike to my list for next time when I visit.

Reactions: mastichas09

mastichas09

You know, Rhodes has a rich history and it is all too easy to get caught up in that and forget how beautiful the island is. Of all the places in Greece I've visited, I found the natural beauty on Rhodes to be amongst the most stunning. I will have to add this hike to my list for next time when I visit.
It's amazing!! I visited a while back and I would love to go again

Hike Mount Profitis Ilias in Rhodes :)

This is the third highest mountain in Rhodes and one of the best places to hike on the island

Admiring the natural beauty of Rhodes

This is one of my favorite islands in Greece for sure, and I don't really think it gets enough credit!! Just look at this natural beauty! Does anyone have pictures of Rhodes that they would like to share? I would love to see them :)

beauty-rhodes-376x220.jpg

Visit the Lindos Acropolis in Rhodes (Greeces second best Acropolis)!

Many people don't know that there is more than on acropolis!! This one is Rhodes has historical roots from the Ancient Greeks, Byzantines, Knights of Saint John, Turkish, and more. Some parts of the archaeological site are from as early as 300 B.C. when it was an important Doric temple. Now, it is one of the most famous archaeological sites on the island!!

Acropolis-of-Lindos-720x408.jpg

Why you should visit Ancient Kamiros in Rhodes

Kamiros is a beautiful archeological site that is about 50km from Rhodes Town. I recommend driving there for sure, its always easiest. This town used to be one of the main cities in Rhodes and it was abandoned after it was damaged by an earthquake. I highly suggest visiting if you love history!!

ancient-kamiros-rhodes-900x504.jpg

Is "12 Nissia" in Rhodes a good gastronomic restaurant?

I've heard a lot about this restaurant, has anyone ever been? Is it any good?
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter