1 - 3 of 3 Posts

nadellii

This is from a trip we took a while back!! We got to take the horses up and round the mountain. I miss vacations like these
7329190E-4605-4DF5-9389-DED265C457A6.jpeg

Reactions: k_tsoukalas

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member

k_tsoukalas

This is amazing! I have never thought to go horseback riding in Greece. Thanks for the inspiration!

Where should I visit in Corfu?

I am thinking of moving my family to Corfu for when I retire. It's one of the possibilities, anyway. I thought it would be a good idea to visit next year, though, before I commit to anything. I really want to get a new overview of the island and its culture. Do you guys have any suggestions about what I should see and do?

Check out Casa Parlente in Corfu

This is one of the best places to visit when in Corfu! I highly recommend visiting this 19th century mansion that shows you history in a super unique way. The museum has animatronic figures inside, so it can be a little creepy lol. I don't recommend taking small children to visit, they might get spooked. The museum is right by the water so its great for a short visit and then a stroll

Should I visit Corfu This Year?

I am planning to visit Greece this year and will go to Athens, maybe Hydra, Santorini, and Mykonos. I will have about a month in the country and I have never been to Corfu. I wonder if I should also visit Corfu this time around? Also, I am not sure Hydra is happening ... I will have time - Santorini/Mykonos will take up about a week of my time in Greece. What do you guys think?

List of Great Beaches on Corfu?

I might visit Corfu this year and I love the beach. Are is a list of beaches:

- Sidari Beach
- Corfu Beach
- Agios Spiridon Beach
- Angelokastro Beach
- Paleokastritsa Beach

I know next to nothing about these beaches. Which are good? Did I miss any? If I only had time for a few of these, which would you choose?
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube