1 - 2 of 2 Posts

paharo45

Has anyone been to the monastery before? Is it difficult to get to?

Filerimos-Monastery-Rhodes-720x480.jpg

Reactions: dimi_pat

dimi_pat

I think your best bet is to drive. This website says that it's a pretty far walk from the bust station https://moovitapp.com/index/en/public_transit-Filerimos_Monastery-Rhodes_Ρόδος-site_42466765-4714

Can I rent a bicycle to get around Mykonos?

I'm all about nature, adventure and saving money! Is renting a bicycle a good idea? I wonder how the roads are in Mykonos and if people respect bikers. Any advice would be great! Thanks

Where can I go horseback riding in Mykonos?

I love horseback riding while on vacation!! Where can I go in Mykonos? Are there any places where I can go on the beach?

What traditional Mykonos dishes should I try?

I'm sure there's much more to Mykonos than picturesque houses and beach clubs. What are some traditional foods that I have to try while I'm there?

Is the municipal library of Mykonos town worth it?

I'd like to take a break from the partying and check out some of the more unknown spots in Mykonos! Who knew there was a historical library on the island!! Has anyone been? I'm really curious about what it's like and there isn't a lot of information online. Thanks

How can I get to Filerimos Monastery?

Has anyone been to the monastery before? Is it difficult to get to?

Filerimos-Monastery-Rhodes-720x480.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter