1 - 4 of 4 Posts

dpappas87

I'm planning on taking a day trip from Thessaloniki to Meteora but I'm scared I'm going to be exhausted for the drive back. How long does it take to walk up?

Meteora-720x478.jpg

Reactions: nm1999

francescool

When I climbed it took me about 45 minutes

nm1999

It took me about an hour but it can take longer depending on how many breaks you take. I recommend you don't go during the middle of the day when the sun is at its highest point. It will be way too hot and you will get dehydrated

nik_ma

Meteora is an amazing place; I would say it that it is not very well known to foreigners as it is not close to the most famous sea-side destinations. Enjoy:

Guided tour of the Greek Agora and Roman Forum

This is one of the best things to do while visiting Thessaloniki! Have any of you taken a tour? I definitely want to go again next year

What types of things can I see at the Ataturk museum in Thessaloniki?

Does anyone know what type of artifacts are on display at the Ataturk museum? My friend from Thessaloniki said that I have to visit

ataturk museum.jpeg

The significance of the Cathedral Church of Agia Sophia of Thessalonica

What is the religous significance of this church? I would love to visit but I don't know enough about it, thanks!

What is your favorite place to go to in Thessaloniki?

Do you have any recommendations? I'm looking to do something adventurous :)

How long does it take to climb up to Meteora?

I'm planning on taking a day trip from Thessaloniki to Meteora but I'm scared I'm going to be exhausted for the drive back. How long does it take to walk up?

Meteora-720x478.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter