1 - 5 of 5 Posts

dimi_pat

These beach houses are so simple and can fit so many people. I would love to live in a place like this one day, does anyone know how much something like this would cost? I don't need anything too fancy, just somewhere to spend my summers :)

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 8.22.46 PM.png

ellinasgolfer0320

It's going to vary from city to city and island to island, and it's going to depend on the interior (how old is it?). Houses aren't cheap near the beach. If you're thinking of owning one for investment income then think again. Property taxes are weird, and the payback period is very long.

Reactions: cf_fraiser
It's going to vary from city to city and island to island, and it's going to depend on the interior (how old is it?). Houses aren't cheap near the beach. If you're thinking of owning one for investment income then think again. Property taxes are weird, and the payback period is very long.
From what I understand, the process might be a little complicated if you are a foreigner or don't live in Greece. I remember that they made a new law where foreigners have to pay an extra tax on property if they live outside of Greece. I didn't really look into it, it's just what a friend of mine told me who was looking to get a summer home in Greece so I never really bothered to research it on my own....it sounded like a really hefty price

Reactions: mastichas09

ellinasgolfer0320

From what I understand, the process might be a little complicated if you are a foreigner or don't live in Greece. I remember that they made a new law where foreigners have to pay an extra tax on property if they live outside of Greece. I didn't really look into it, it's just what a friend of mine told me who was looking to get a summer home in Greece so I never really bothered to research it on my own....it sounded like a really hefty price
This is true. I completely forgot about that.

k_tsoukalas

Ha ha, I have no idea - but I would like something like that too! Anyone know any good real estate sites in Greece? It's hard to know what is reputable.

Play this Greek holiday playlist for your upcoming gatherings

I love festive music 🎶 🎄 This playlist covers all of the most popular Greek Christmas songs

This is what Oxi Day is all about

Love learning about holidays like this, cheers!

How to dance tsifteteli (Greek bellydancing)!

I love these tutorials :) gotta start practicing for the Greek festivals next Sumer (hopefully I will be able to attend)

Oxi day is coming up soon! How are you all celebrating?

This is one of the most historical Greek holidays that I admire so much! How is everyone celebrating? :) Happy almost Oxi day

This is what a Greek Pontian wedding precession looks like!

I love seeing all of the different cultural traditions that exist in Greece! So beautiful
Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter