1 - 3 of 3 Posts

paharo45

Does anyone know how old I have to be to rent a car in Greece? I've never actually done it before but I've heard you have to pay a bit more if you're under 25. Is this true for all rental car companies in Greece? Or are there some that allow younger drivers. I am 23. Thanks

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Great question!

I just looked it up and it appears that people must be 21 years or older to rent a car in Greece:

k_tsoukalas

Great question!

I just looked it up and it appears that people must be 21 years or older to rent a car in Greece:

I would like to add that some companies require an international driver's license, which you could get at AAA fairly inexpensively in the US before you leave for your trip.

All about Sea Turtles (day) in Greece!🐢🐢 🐢

The biggest enemy of these beautiful creatures is the Humans!
https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/05/23/all-about-sea-turtles-in-greece-on-world-turtles-day/🐢🐢

Tourism poised to absorb job-seeking Ukrainian refugees |

Greece Joins Switzerland in Removing All Entry Restrictions!

What place in Greece do you regret travelling to?

I thought I'd ask a more of a provocative question on this forum. I'm absolutely in love with Greece, and I truly think that every single place in the country is beautiful. But of course, some things aren't for everyone. Which makes me ask the question, what place in Greece do you regret travelling to? I can't wait to see some of these answers and debate in the threads!!

What is the best spa in Greece?

I am a total spa lover!! I love going to a spa to unwind and relax while on vacation and treating myself to a complete spa experience. I am debating on where to go in Greece this year and I would love to see some great spa locations, preferably a hotel with a spa attached so it is most convenient (I don't like to rent a car). Does anyone have recommendations and personal experiences at a great Greek spa? I am looking to get a massage and perhaps sit in a sauna and jacuzzi. Extra services are a bonus!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter