1 - 3 of 3 Posts

dpappas87

This is one Greek dance that always confuses me and I find myself googling the moves before every Greek party that I go to. I hope this video helps!!

Reactions: redsoxdw_

redsoxdw_

I've watched this video so many times but I'm still stumbling all over my feet ahahah

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member

Greek Orthodox Saints Day Calendars

Have any of you traced your family tree or taken a DNA test?

My family is Armenian but I know we have many Greek family members. Have any of you traced your family history? I would love to hear any stories that you have

To-Go and Covid Safe Greek Festivals!

To-go Greek festivals are the new way to celebrate Greek culture! There's one happening in New York on June 5th and 6th where you can pickup food. I'm not sure if there will be other types of vendors there but I know the whole event is covid safe!

How to dance Ikariotiko!

Thanks to this amazing person who uploaded this video! So helpful :)

How do Greeks greet each other?

What is the etiquette for greeting someone when you first meet them in Greece? I want to make sure to be as appropriate as possible

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter