1 - 3 of 3 Posts

paharo45

What is the best way to travel from Athens to Santorini? Boat? Plane? Or something in between?

knicks_fan87

Flying is waaaay easier. I get so seasick on the ferries so I wouldn't recommend it. Flights are pretty cheap anyways and you'll save so much time. That way, you'll be able to spend more time on the island instead of being stuck on a boat.

LetsBookTravel

You can travel by normal ferry that takes about 8 hours, fast ferry that is 4 hours but flying cats trips are cancelled on rough weather.
Plane takes about 45 minutes
Also, there are private helicopter flights

What is the best museum in Santorini?

Has anyone been to any museums in Santorini? The architecture of this museum I visited is so great, I visited a few years back but I can't remember the name. I'd love to visit more when I go back.

santorini-museums-768x512.jpg

Drop your Santorini sunset pics!

I would love to see your Santorini pics!! Drop them in this thread :) I'll go first

Santorini-Sunset-720x480.jpg

What is local Santorini culture like?

I've been to Santorini before (here's a beautiful picture from my trip), and I loved it but I'm curious as to what the traditional culture of the island is like. Does anyone know?

santo 2.png

How can I avoid the swarm of tourists in Santorini?

hey guys. do you have tips on traveling to Santorini but avoiding the swarm of tourist? my niece showed me a video that she took on one of the cliffs while she was filming the sunset and I have never seen so many tourists in my entire life. I would love to visit, but is there anyway to enjoy some peace and quiet while on the island?

Santorini advice anyone? Should we hit the beaches or the town?

Hey, does anyone have any advice about what to do in Santorini? My wife is more of a beach type of girl, but I really like hitting the town and getting to know the locals (and seeing the architecture like in this pic). What do you all recommend for Santorini?

santorini1.png

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter