1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This video shows ferry hopping from Paros and Naxos

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing this great video! Having been to Paros and Naxos, this is very accurate and great!

Here is more information as well:

Reactions: Hash and cf_fraiser

Is it easy to rent an automatic car in Greece?

I really really wish I could drive stick, but I just can't...how easy is it to rent automatic? Thanks

Up to 50% Off on Last Minute cruises in Greece!

An offer not to miss.... Galileo was always docked at Mykonos, She is one of the beautiful Yachts I have seen....Had I been there I would most certainly take up this offer....At this of the year one can negotiate too!👌❤️

These islands in Greece have the best beaches!

Lets be honest, good beaches are the most important thing for a good vacation :) These are some of the best in my opinion after doing some research and looking at a bunch of pictures: Crete, Santorini, Mykonos Zakynthos. Because Crete is such a big island, they have the most options and the most variety in the types of beaches

Greek Economy:This is phenomenal growth!

Why are there so many half built buildings in Greece?

There are like SO MANY…someone please explain why!! I’m super curious 😎
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter