1 - 1 of 1 Posts

kosta_karapinotis

This is a classic recipe for anyone who is looking to make a traditional Christmas dish! Ham is eaten in Greece and all over the world during Christmas time. I have heard of some people in Greece eating Turkey and now a days, people will eat any type of meat that suits them. Christmas ham is traditionally made with a glaze and served with potatoes and various sides. I like to make it with roasted veggies and a fresh salad.

What are some of the easiest Greek recipes?

I'm looking for something super simple to make this weekend. I'm so tired from a long work week and I just want something healthy and of course Greek to snack on. Does anyone have some super simple and easy Greek recipes that I can make at home?

How long can you store phyllo in the freezer for?

I've been stocking up on phyllo from the Greek supermarket for quite some time… about six months in the freezer. How long will it stay fresh for? And when will I need to use it by? If anyone has advice I would really appreciate it.

What is the best Greek dish to bring to a potluck?

Hi everyone, I was invited to my office's potluck in two weeks and I am trying to figure out what to bring. Everyone in the office really likes Greek food, and we usually go to a Greek restaurant down the street for dinners with clients. Does anyone know what would be a good dish to bring to a potluck? Probably something that's easy to cook because I don't tend to cook a lot of Greek food at home. Thanks!

Its grilling season!

I’m so excited! This is the first day that I’ve been able to get outside and start grilling. I made some chicken, pork chops, and beef tenderloin seasoned with lemon and oregano. Is anyone else grilling this summer? 😎

CBC9304B-37FF-4E92-B0AA-7D2A11D52FFB.jpeg

What is your favorite vegan Greek appetizer?

I'm having a couple of friends over next weekend, and many of them are vegan. What are some good Greek appetizers that are vegan or can be made vegan? I've been doing some googling and many people say that there are quite a few vegan Greek recipes because many Greek people essentially eat vegan when they are fasting. Do you have any recommendations?
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter