1 - 1 of 1 Posts

redsoxdw_

I prefer these grilled and drizzled with a little bit of dressing. I cook the peppers in the broiler until the skins blister. When the skins are blackened and cracked (about 2 to 3 minutes on each side), transfer to a big bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let them sit for about 10 minutes. The skins will detach completely, and the peppers will be very easy to peel. Mix oil and vinegar in a small glass jar. Add the pepper juices, garlic, mustard, chili pepper, and salt and mix well. While the peppers are still warm, arrange them in a deep dish and pour the dressing over them. Partially cover the dish and let it cool, then cover and refrigerate! They're ready to serve!

Greek-Style-Grilled-Peppers-1-720x1080.jpg

Strapatsada is the best Greek brunch dish!

This dish is so simple, all you need is eggs and tomatoes!!
2EC65D13-5CDC-4901-91B4-33C1179F3A80.jpeg

Another dish idea! Pan fried chicken breast with lemon pasta

This is a little twist on an Italian dish with Greek flavors. I love lemon, oregano and garlic, so I decided to make it into a healthy pasta with chicken breast that’s lightly fried in olive oil. What do you think? 😊

3D0D4FA5-0210-4053-9BFF-E99C11595070.jpeg

Simple and smoky grilled octopus thats Greek style

I love grilled octopus. I like to make it with the whole head, and I know that some people don't like to prepare it that way, but I don't like to waste food. I make my octopus using a super simple marinade, just olive oil, lemon, sea salt, oregano, pepper and vinegar.

Grilled-Octopus-720x482.jpg

Use fresh Greek chamomile tea to help you sleep before bed

Fresh Greek chamomile can be great for falling asleep and relaxing! Greek herbs have been used for hundreds of years for medicinal and lifestyle purposes. There is so much you can use that comes from the earth.

Chamomile-720x480.jpg

What are your favorite Greek Christmas recipes? Mine is roast lamb :)

Slow roast lamb is excellent for the winter time! My friends make it all the time during their winter xmas parties, and this is what it looks like.

greek-lamb-recipe-720x480.jpg

What are your favorite Christmas recipes?
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter