1 - 2 of 2 Posts

mastichas09

Of course, the process is going to be different depending on where you are in Greece, but for the most part the rules are the same. You will need an unexpired drivers license to rent an ATV. Some websites will say that you need an international drivers license, but I've never been asked for one. If you want to rent a motorcycle, you will need a motorcycle license. You might be able to get by if you let the people know that your experience, but I highly recommend that you bring yours. It's as simple as that!

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

I always get one before I come to Greece. I go to AAA and fill out the form, it's pretty easy. I almost couldn't rent a car in Greece with my group because I forgot to get one, but someone else in my group had one, so they had to drive it and be the one to sign up.

Tourism One of Three Drivers of the Greek Economy!

An integral and integrated part of Greek economy..... just hope they formulate legislative framework and mandatory fair pay/play for all the employees in Tourism Industry.

Flights to the islands have become cheaper than taking ferries!

I never thought this would happen….but from the prices I’ve been searching for this summer it seems to make more sense to fly to these islands instead of taking the ferry. Nor only that, flying is much faster and they offer free snacks on board. When you book your transit please don’t jump to the ferry booking sites and check google flights or sky scanner first! You never know what you can find. Best of luck fellow travelers. 😊

Good Wedding Destinations in Greece?

I am not Greek, but I love the country. I am looking at it as a potential wedding destination. Does anyone have any advice? I have no idea where to start. Someone said to find a wedding planner in Greece. Also, I am not 100% sure on the destination but I have narrowed it down to the following places:

1. Milos
2. Crete
3. Santorini
4. Mykonos

Any advice that you have for me would be great. I am excited for this chapter in my life, but I have no idea where to start. I would think that I need to find a destination before I hire a wedding coordinator?

Nearly 8 Million Tourists Visit Greece in First Half of Year

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter