1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Hash

Reactions: mj_toronto8

efhernandez_

The Athens Riviera is just stunning! Great recommendations in this link :)

Greek_John87

I agree, the Athens Riviera is a great place. I try to go every time I am in the Athens area!

mj_toronto8

I love island club! Great vibe and I recommend it :)

Restaurants with a View in Athens

I am putting together a list of restaurants to try in Athens and I want to have multiple moods on it... Sometimes, I want to dine purely with a view, sometimes I just want a really great meal.

I found this article - what do you guys think of these places in the article? Do you know of any great places with a view in Athens? Ideally the food will also be excellent:

Sometimes I don't have luck with TripAdvisor places, because I am not sure the people voting are necessarily locals...

Athens Full of Tourists’ as Greece Extends Tourism Season !

Great Athens Restaurants for Dining

I love the restaurants in Athens - they're just so amazing. The chefs in the city do a great job giving a variety of foods from Greek cuisine, from the old to the new. I found this link with a nice list of nine restaurants that I plan to try. What do you guys thing? Have you been to any of these?

Cretan Wine fair returns to Athena!

Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube