1 - 2 of 2 Posts

dubai_suzie

There are many big name brand stores like Zara and H&M, but if you look closely there are some amazing Greek stores where you can find the most unique clothes and gifts. This is a picture of Ermou street!!

tempImage2HkLP6.jpg

k_tsoukalas

There are many big name brand stores like Zara and H&M, but if you look closely there are some amazing Greek stores where you can find the most unique clothes and gifts. This is a picture of Ermou street!!

View attachment 620

I have done some of my best shopping ever in Ermou/ Monastiriki. There are a lot of interesting shops one can get lost in...

Are there any areas where US expats hang out in Athens?

As I've posted before, I've been looking to retire in Greece. Kind of hard when I don't speak Greek though, so Id like to make a couple of American, Canadian, UK, or Australian friends who speak English. I'll be in Athens for a while, does anyone know if there are any spots where foreigners hang out?

What is the best way to get to Sounio from Athens?

I would love to check out the area, I've heard so much about Sounio and the lovely views. My friend stayed at the Grecotel hotel and Ive heard the best things about the location

Posting pictures of Monastiraki square!

I can never get enough of how great Monastiraki looks!! Post your pics :)
athens-greece-720x480.jpg

Athens Marathon Event Opens September 1

Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter