1 - 2 of 2 Posts

mastichas09

Even though I only lasted 45 minutes on the court because of the heat, playing a little tennis was exactly what I needed on this trip. Greece has many public parts, stadiums, soccer fields, tennis courts etc. where you can grab a couple of friends and play. It's always a great way to connect with locals :)

IMG_2759.JPG

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

Even though I only lasted 45 minutes on the court because of the heat, playing a little tennis was exactly what I needed on this trip. Greece has many public parts, stadiums, soccer fields, tennis courts etc. where you can grab a couple of friends and play. It's always a great way to connect with locals :)

View attachment 621
I did notice when I was in Greece that the people are pretty active. I didn't notice any tennis courts, though, but it doesn't surprise me. It would be fun to play while I am in Greece!

Greece expects economy to grow by 4.5% next year, 2022 draft budget shows

These are the best places to go in Greece if youre a wine lover!

These are the islands where my favorite wines are from! Ive only been to Santorini and Mykonos to try their amazing wines in person but Paros and Nemea are next on my list!! I always like to book a tour of the best wineries on each island that I visit because I like to do a tasting and buy a few bottles to enjoy for dinner with my family. Please let me know if there are any other locations that would be great for wine tasting! Cheers

Santorini
Paros
Mykonos
Nemea

greek-wine-720x480.jpg

Is it more difficult to island hop in Greece because of covid?

What has been everyones experience? Should I stick to one island instead of jumping around?

Visit Greece App on Google play!

I think I have posted this previously but there is a new competition.... very useful and informative officially operated by GNTO..... Greece National Tourism Organisation!❤️👌

EU Commission Commends Greece for post-Covid-19 Progress.

Rightfully so, Greece is one of the first countries to recover in Tourism Industry and with it turning her Economy and GDP around... Huge Compliments Elllada mas!❤️❤️👏👏
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter