1 - 2 of 2 Posts

mastichas09

Even though I only lasted 45 minutes on the court because of the heat, playing a little tennis was exactly what I needed on this trip. Greece has many public parts, stadiums, soccer fields, tennis courts etc. where you can grab a couple of friends and play. It's always a great way to connect with locals :)

IMG_2759.JPG

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

Even though I only lasted 45 minutes on the court because of the heat, playing a little tennis was exactly what I needed on this trip. Greece has many public parts, stadiums, soccer fields, tennis courts etc. where you can grab a couple of friends and play. It's always a great way to connect with locals :)

View attachment 621
I did notice when I was in Greece that the people are pretty active. I didn't notice any tennis courts, though, but it doesn't surprise me. It would be fun to play while I am in Greece!

Greece returns to ‘normal’ Easter tourism after two years pandemic hiatus!

Highly recommended apartment in Syros-Cyclades!

I am posting this here to recommend this superb breathtakingly beautiful apartment for rent.It is hosted by my friends Costa and Peggy (their Villa on the same property),read up the reviews.Expect the very best of hospitality and services...

Greece Joins Switzerland in Removing All Entry Restrictions!

All about Sea Turtles (day) in Greece!🐢🐢 🐢

The biggest enemy of these beautiful creatures is the Humans!
https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/05/23/all-about-sea-turtles-in-greece-on-world-turtles-day/🐢🐢

Covid mask rules relaxed for EU air travel!

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter