1 - 2 of 2 Posts

mastichas09

Even though I only lasted 45 minutes on the court because of the heat, playing a little tennis was exactly what I needed on this trip. Greece has many public parts, stadiums, soccer fields, tennis courts etc. where you can grab a couple of friends and play. It's always a great way to connect with locals :)

IMG_2759.JPG

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

Even though I only lasted 45 minutes on the court because of the heat, playing a little tennis was exactly what I needed on this trip. Greece has many public parts, stadiums, soccer fields, tennis courts etc. where you can grab a couple of friends and play. It's always a great way to connect with locals :)

View attachment 621
I did notice when I was in Greece that the people are pretty active. I didn't notice any tennis courts, though, but it doesn't surprise me. It would be fun to play while I am in Greece!

Spetses is amazing for shopping!

I haven't heard of many people talk about Spetses on this forum… Which is super strange because it's one of my favourite islands! It's very easy to get to from Athens, and the shopping is just amazing. There are very unique boutiques, with handmade items from Greece, Italy, and Turkey. They are a little bit pricey, which is why I recommend that you try and barter if you can. Here are some of my favorite stores...

- Sea+Sun Spetses
- The Yachting Club Boutique
- Pasiphaë

Paros is Santorinis cheaper cousin!

In my opinion, Paros offers everything that Santorini does but it's so much more affordable and not full of tourists. I highly recommend that you visit and enjoy the stunning blue and white architecture and relaxing beaches. Here are some of the sites that you should visit in Paros

- Naoussa
- Kolymbithres Beach
- Parikia
- Lageri Beach

Porto Katsiki in Lefkada is one of the best beaches!

Porto Katsiki is definitely one of the best beaches in Lefkada and probably the west coast of Greece. I suggest that you go to the beach pretty early, as the parking gets filled up and it will be difficult to find free parking. I personally like to go to organize beaches, which there are plenty of. You can also find a secluded area of the beach that is open to the public, and you’re able to bring your own towels, umbrellas, and food. Enjoy!

Clubs in Athens

I’m in Athens right now and I’m looking for the best nightclubs with a younger crowd to go to. Any suggestions?

Greece's Astypalea Hosts Parkour's Most Prestigious Competition .

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter