1 - 4 of 4 Posts

mastichas09

Don't get me wrong, I love Mykonos… but I think I'll want a bit of an escape. My friends and I have planned a trip for one week to celebrate our college reunion of 25 years but in my opinion we're far too old to be partying every night. Any advice for a great but relaxing day trip?

• Haha
Reactions: knicks_fan87

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
Mykonos is one of my favorite places in the world!

Best day trips that I did when I was in Mykonos last time was visiting the island of Tinos. It is about a 45 minute ferry ride from what I remember and truly is amazing.

Here is a photo of Tinos:
Tinos-720x480.jpeg

axariotisxy

LOL! I totally relate! One week in Mykonos and I'd be dead. Some of my all time faves for day trips are Tinos and Paros. Paros is also a little bit of a party island but it has some of my favorite beaches.

knicks_fan87

I’ve heard great things about Naxos. It's one of those islands that really offers everything, you can do water sports, you can go hiking, you can spend time at the beach, and even visit some great heritage sites.

Do I have to love partying to go to Mykonos?

I know that Mykonos is known for its wild parties and excessive drinking… but I'm really a low-key traveler and I just want to visit an island with beautiful beaches and a great vibe. Is there anyway that I can have fun in Mykonos without getting hammered?

I love Mykonos…but I might need a day trip to rest from this partying

Don't get me wrong, I love Mykonos… but I think I'll want a bit of an escape. My friends and I have planned a trip for one week to celebrate our college reunion of 25 years but in my opinion we're far too old to be partying every night. Any advice for a great but relaxing day trip?

What are your top beaches in Mykonos?

My Greek husband and I are visiting Mykonos this summer and would love any tips about the best beaches to visit in Greece. I'm a sucker for soft white sand, and really really blue waters. And any place that has beach chairs in excellent service is a plus because I love to enjoy a nice cocktail by the water. Something with this vibe would be great:

mykonos.jpg

Best instagram worthy spots in Mykonos?

Hi!! I'm trying to find the places in Mykonos with the best views and photoshoot opportunities. I love taking pictures when traveling, and I want to capture the beauty of Mykonos. Do you know of any churches, old buildings, or cliffs that are great for pictures? Here's an example of a photo I took on the mainland a while back. Thanks!

mainland.jpg

We want to party in Mykonos but we don’t know where to go

Hey everyone like I've mentioned in other forums my friends and I are taking a girls trip to Greece, and we really want to live it up. None of us have ever been and we're looking to have the most fun possible and that’s why we’re headed to Mykonos. Where are the best places to party?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter