1 - 4 of 4 Posts

dimi_pat

I'm traveling on a budget this summer, but I thought Mykonos is a must see especially since I'm single and in my 20s. I only have 24 hours to see this beautiful island, what do you all recommend?

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis

Joni T.

I'm traveling on a budget this summer, but I thought Mykonos is a must see especially since I'm single and in my 20s. I only have 24 hours to see this beautiful island, what do you all recommend?
I heard Mykonnos is a great place for singles. However, it's also a great place for we Senior citizens. So all the singles must have been still sleeping when our cruise ship stopped there...we took a beautiful tour of quiet beaches, a beautiful monastery, and other historical sights. So Mykonnos has something for everyone if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: kosta_karapinotis
Oh man, that does really sound like a good time. During the day I would recommend that you visit the town and go to the beach. Take time to explore but don't get too tired because you'll really want to be hitting up the most popular nightclub. Don’t forget to get a gyro afterwards to soak up the alcohol lol.

LetsBookTravel

If you have only 24 hours in Mykonos you can take a day tour.
There is Mykonos tour that takes you around town and several parts of the island, Ancient Delos cruise from Mykonos or a daily cruise

I only have 24 hours in Mykonos! What should I do?

I love Mykonos…but I might need a day trip to rest from this partying

Don't get me wrong, I love Mykonos… but I think I'll want a bit of an escape. My friends and I have planned a trip for one week to celebrate our college reunion of 25 years but in my opinion we're far too old to be partying every night. Any advice for a great but relaxing day trip?

How can I get to Filerimos Monastery?

Has anyone been to the monastery before? Is it difficult to get to?

Filerimos-Monastery-Rhodes-720x480.jpg

Can Mykonos be fun while social distancing?

Hey everyone, I am thinking of traveling to Mykonos this year but I know that the island is known for partying and bars aka a lot of people in close spaces. Is there still stuff to do in Mykonos while social distancing and staying covid friendly?

We want to party in Mykonos but we don’t know where to go

Hey everyone like I've mentioned in other forums my friends and I are taking a girls trip to Greece, and we really want to live it up. None of us have ever been and we're looking to have the most fun possible and that’s why we’re headed to Mykonos. Where are the best places to party?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter