1 - 3 of 3 Posts

greek_ggirl

Gentilini is a really small family winery on the island that has a great selection of wines. I went on the tour and was able to see where all of the wines were made. Tours start in Easter and end in October, highly recommend to anyone visiting Kefalonia during those months.

Reactions: Hash and Jerry s

Jerry s

I hope you had some Robola! We can buy it in Sydney, $26.00 per bottle.

Reactions: Hash and nadellii

nadellii

Reactions: Hash

Post your Kefalonia pictures!!

I would love to see everyones pics! Here is Melissni cave 😍😍😍

Melissani-Cave-720x480.jpg

What should I NOT do in Kefalonia?

Did anyone have any negative experiences that could help me out in understanding what I should avoid while visiting Kefalonia?? I know there's so many positives about the island, but I find it helpful to see the good and the bad :)

Greeces most unique lighthouse is in Kefalonia!

This is the only lighthouse ive seen that doesn't even look like a lighthouse! It was originally built in 1828 by a British administrator named Charles Napier. The lighthouse was completely destroyed during an earthquake that ravaged the island back in the 1950’s but was rebuilt in the 1960’s. I love how there's so much history behind every building in Greece :)

Lighthouse-of-Saint-Theodoroi-720x480.jpg

Here is a COVID update for visitors traveling to Kefalonia

Here is an update if anyone is interested :)

Be an eco tourist in Kefalonia!

Eco tourism is something that always intrigued me but I didn't know it was super possible in Greece, happy that this person shared some tips in this video

Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter