1 - 4 of 4 Posts

acamp7

mastichas09

k_tsoukalas

This is interesting, I am putting this place on my list to visit when I am in Thessaloniki. I had no idea the place existed!

ladytina

Visit Thessalonikis Christmas market!

What's better than a Greek Christmas market in Thessaloniki offering the best of the best from all around the city??! Christmas markets are a great place to walk around and enjoy the festivities and lights, and get some last-minute local gifts. I stumbled upon this link while researching some activities to do in the city for a friend of mine who has never been to Greece. If anyone else has some recommendations for Christmas time activities in Thessaloniki I would really appreciate it.

Visit the monument of Alexander the Great in Thessaloniki

Olympos Naoussa, historic Thessaloniki restaurant returns

Olympos Naoussa is a historic Thessaloniki restaurant that used to be very popular among the cities elite and cosmopolitan society that was unfortunately shut down. It was extremely popular for fancy dinners and getting drinks, and was frequented by tourists. As of recently, plans have been announced that the restaurant will be revived and open for the public once again. I am so excited to visit and go for a fancy occasion. Does anyone remember this restaurant?

Thessaloniki Still Struggling to Increase Hotel Stays .

The reduction in Domestic travelers is a sign of economical situation where people cannot afford to go for holidays.This season has been very tough,an old colleague from Mykonos now living in New York was there for a month in summer just gone and she said she was so sad to see many businesses closed and the difficult times were obviously felt all around. https://news.gtp.gr/2021/09/28/thessaloniki-still-struggling-to-increase-hotel-stays/

Eating and drinking your way through Thessaloniki!

This video offers some great suggestions! Ill definitely be checking these places out when I plan to go this winter :)

Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter