1 - 2 of 2 Posts

dubai_suzie

I just found out about this festival!! It sounds so cool, I wish I was visiting in September. Have any of you been?

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
I just found out about this festival!! It sounds so cool, I wish I was visiting in September. Have any of you been?

Thanks for sharing! I never knew this existed!

Vide of beautiful sunsets in Santorini

Oh to be there right now...

Are all of Santorinis churches operating?

I’ve seen so many wonderful pictures of Santorini...which have SO MANY amazing churches. Are all of these churches functioning and providing church services? Or are some of them repurposed into other things and they just kept the exterior architecture.

13 Santorini restaurants were featured on this traveling list!

I'm so happy to see that big magazines are featuring Santorini!! Would you visit any of these places? Selene and To Psariki are my favourite

Are all of the restaurants in Santorini full? Do I need to make reservations?

Im concerned that more and more people are visiting Greece this year, particularly Santorini and that the restaurants will be full (especially the good ones). Is this the case? Should I be making reservations in advance?

Share your pictures of the famous red beach in Santorini

This is probably one of the coolest beaches ever! I would love to see your pics from your Santorini vacations, please feel free to share them in this thread!

Santorini-Red-Beach-720x512.jpeg
Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter