1 - 6 of 6 Posts

nm1999

I noticed a lot of schedules aren't released yet for 2023? Or I could be wrong? I am wondering if it is too early to book for Greece for 2023. I have details that depend on schedule releases, such as ferries and even theater performances. So, I don't want to book when the timing is wrong, but I also don't want to miss out...

Does anyone know when the ferry schedules will be released? Has it been released and I just don't see it?

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

I think it might be out now. I could be wrong. Someone else hopefully will chime in. I found a schedule online but lost the link. Is it too early?

bvelonis

I booked my flights to Athens, Greece and to the island I am going to in September 2023 a couple of weeks ago.

Jerry s

I noticed a lot of schedules aren't released yet for 2023? Or I could be wrong? I am wondering if it is too early to book for Greece for 2023. I have details that depend on schedule releases, such as ferries and even theater performances. So, I don't want to book when the timing is wrong, but I also don't want to miss out...

Does anyone know when the ferry schedules will be released? Has it been released and I just don't see it?
Book your airline tickets early , you will get a better deal. If you don't have a car you can book the ferry on the day, if you have a car pre-book. Book your accommodation as soon as you can.

Hash

Hash

What other places are near Delphi?

It is likely I will be spending time in Delphi this year - I want to see the site of the Oracle. Athens is my starting point and I was thinking, what else is there in the Delphi area, or within driving distance? I have seen very little of mainland Greece. Also on that trip I want to visit Marathon and Olympia - does it make sense? Delphi is a must-see for this time, but I could let the other two places go if I need to.

Best Greek Destinations from Athens by Ferry?

Once I arrive in Athens, I won't want to take a flight again until it is time to leave Greece. But, I would love to travel around.

What are the best places to visit in Greece from Athens (Piraeus) but Ferry? I know there are some day trips from Athens (Hydra, Aegina, Kea) but what about some other places? Also, did I miss any other day trips?

I mean, more like islands to visit. I know I can always drive around when I am on the mainland.

Tripadvisor: Greek Destinations Among ‘Best of the Best’ Places to Travel in 2023

So there we have it! Greek Destinations amongst the best places travel!....Well for a start they always have been for the last 50 years plus!😂😂....and the funny thing is when they decide Rome has the best culinary experiences!....I nearly fell off my hammock laughing reading this!😂😂...I will never know how they quantify, great PR for us all the same!👍👍.....No Mykonos oh my god what are we going to do?.😂.. Actually Andros, Syros, Milos and Folegandros are the places to visit!

Greek Tourism back!..... Stronger than ever before!❤️

This is many years in the making after accumulated efforts in all spectrum of the whole of the Tourism Industry of which I have been proud and honoured to be a part of.....a lot of fun and hard work over many years!
..I would do it all over again!!....and better! 😂😂....... Enjoy!❤️

Great Neighborhoods to Visit in Athens?

I know that Athens is a big city, and I tend to do the same things all the time. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love what I end up doing in the city. Here is where I visit:

• Plaka - it's touristy, but I love it
  • Monastiraki - I really love the flea market!
  • Syntagma - I like to hang around at the square and poke around
  • Kifisia - I love shopping!
I know there is a ton to do. I want to branch out!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube