1 - 1 of 1 Posts

auroracoor1

What is the best way to get around Santorini? Can I walk? Or do I have to rent a taxi or take the bus?

Check out the Santorini wine museum

At the museum you can sample the wines and learn about the history of Santorini and the history of wine making! I suggest taking a guided tour and picking up a bottle on the way out

santorini-wine-museum2-720x540.jpg

Cruise from Athens, Santorini, Olympia, Italy and France!!

Is Santorini getting too expensive?

I remember visiting back in the day and Santorini was pretty affordable, especially if you weren't planing on shopping and eating at fancy restaurants all day. But I was looking at hotel prices and they're skyrocketing! I was a fool to think that they'd be cheaper because of the pandemic. I guess everyone is jumping all at once to get a booking in before the summer starts. Any thoughts?

Does anyone have pictures of Easter and the anastasi in Santorini?

I've seen some beautiful pictures of Santorini during Easter. Do you have any pictures from Easter and anastasi in Santorini?

How To Avoid Santorinis Sunset Rush

One of my biggest concerns in visiting Santorini is the fact that there are so many tourists. I really want to visit the island but I'm worried I won't be able to see any of the views that's why I did a bit of research and I thought you all would find this video helpful

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter