1 - 3 of 3 Posts

tomipark

I've been browsing a bunch of websites before my trip to Rhodes and some of them are suggesting that I visit the aquarium. Is this aquarium special or any different? I don't really want to waste my time visiting an aquarium that's the same as the one I can go to in my own city. Thanks

Rhodes-Aquarium-720x481.jpg

Reactions: ssherie_

ssherie_

Honestly there wasn't much of a difference. There are way better and way more unique things to do on the island than go to an aquriaum. Your intuition is right

xmelissaa

How different could an aquarium truly be? I wouldn't suggest it

What are the best spots to check out the Italian architecture in Rhodes?

I was told that there is so much Italian influence in Rhodes! Where exactly can I see the influence? Are there any sites I can visit?

What are the best wines from Rhodes

What are your top pics from the island? I'd love to try more local wines when I visit Rhodes

grapes.jpg

What is Paradise Village in Rhodes?

What is Paradise Village in Rhodes? And what can I do there? My cousin said that I have to go once I visit Rhodes. It looks beautiful:

paradies village.jpg

What is so special about the deer dama-dama in Rhodes?

I've heard so much about these deer but I don't know what makes them so special. Has anyone seen them around the island?

deer-dama-dama-768x510.jpg

Island hopping from Rhodes

Any advice for island hopping from Rhodes? I have a few days free after I land

rhodes.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter