1 - 6 of 6 Posts

acamp7

I want to take a few hours and explore the city before I hop onto my flight to Santorini but I don't want to lug my bags around. Is there anywhere that I can keep my luggage for the day?

Jerry s

paharo45

What a great option!!! Everyone should know about this :) If I knew about this before I would have left the airport during my tragic flight delays where I had gotten so bored waiting at the terminal

AndreasM

I want to take a few hours and explore the city before I hop onto my flight to Santorini but I don't want to lug my bags around. Is there anywhere that I can keep my luggage for the day?
At athens airport, just ask where it is.

Lyneth

There is a left luggage in the check in hall at Suvarnhabumi airport (assuming that's where you will be). It is approximately behind block Q. There is a big sign there. Hope this helps.

dimi_pat

There is a left luggage in the check in hall at Suvarnhabumi airport (assuming that's where you will be). It is approximately behind block Q. There is a big sign there. Hope this helps.
So detailed! Thank you for this

Visit Anavissos beach near Athens!!

In a lot of ways, Anavissos is a typical beach. You can easily come here for the day to relax and enjoy the water and sun. There are plenty of sun beds and umbrellas to rent, which means that you don’t need to bring your own supplies. Because this is a resort area, there are plenty of other things to do. You can spend time in this whole area exploring the shops, eating in some of the restaurants, and even exploring the other sites at Cape Sounion like the Temple of Poseidon.

Athens Marathon Event Opens September 1

Is there any update on the wildfires near Athens?

Have any of you spoken to any people near Athens? How is the situation now? What is the aftermath? I am keeping everyone in my thoughts

What is the best way to get to Sounio from Athens?

I would love to check out the area, I've heard so much about Sounio and the lovely views. My friend stayed at the Grecotel hotel and Ive heard the best things about the location
Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter