1 - 3 of 3 Posts

dimi_pat

I live in Athens and I love the city life but I've but wanting to see what the other great city in Greece has to offer. But as always I'm travelling on a budget. So it Thessaloniki expensive? And are there any tips for making it more affordable?

I live in Athens and I love the city life but I've but wanting to see what the other great city in Greece has to offer. But as always I'm travelling on a budget. So it Thessaloniki expensive? And are there any tips for making it more affordable?
Thessaloniki is not expensive at all, a bit cheaper than Athens. I would suggest you check out hotel prices on the internet.

Reactions: ssherie_

ssherie_

Thessaloniki is not expensive at all, a bit cheaper than Athens. I would suggest you check out hotel prices on the internet.
Definitely cheaper than Athens!

Agios Nikolaos Orfanos Church

Agios Nikolaos Orfanos Church is one of the oldest churches in the city! I love this church, and it has some of the nicest frescos in my opinion. I'm not sure if it's still functioning for services, does anyone know?

Is Thessaloniki an expensive city?

How long does it take to climb up to Meteora?

I'm planning on taking a day trip from Thessaloniki to Meteora but I'm scared I'm going to be exhausted for the drive back. How long does it take to walk up?

Meteora-720x478.jpg

Spending one day in Thessaloniki

Wondering what to do on a one day trip to Thessaloniki? Check out this one day vlog. What would you do if you had one day in Thessaloniki?

What can I do in Egnatia, Thessaloniki?

The Egnatia Quarter looks amazing! (My friend took this pic while she was there). I'm planning on visiting when I'm in Thessaloniki...and I'm wondering what else can I do in the area?

Egnatia-Neighborhood-Thessaloniki-720x480.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter