1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Hash

seleanor

Wow this island actually looks beautiful...I hope whoever buys it actually preserves its beauty and doesn't turn it into a little Mykonos

Reactions: Hash

Hash

Wow this island actually looks beautiful...I hope whoever buys it actually preserves its beauty and doesn't turn it into a little Mykonos
Foleghandros is the next Mykonos....so they say...I think one Mykonos is enough....Even the other islanders made jokes about us when we used to visit Syros,as soon as we told them we are from Mykonos..... they used to react and say we must be mad and crazy like other Mykonians....😂😂😂!

Reactions: dubai_suzie

dubai_suzie

Foleghandros is the next Mykonos....so they say...I think one Mykonos is enough....Even the other islanders made jokes about us when we used to visit Syros,as soon as we told them we are from Mykonos..... they used to react and say we must be mad and crazy like other Mykonians....😂😂😂!
Hmmm now I know to visit Foleghandros before its gets too expensive for everyday people

Does anyone have advice for shipwreck beach?

This is what shipwreck beach looks like for anyone wondering. I want to go so bad!!! Ive been admiring pictures for a long time now :) Does anyone have advice for how to get to the beach etc.?

blue-caves-zakynthos-720x539.jpg

Is it more difficult to island hop in Greece because of covid?

What has been everyones experience? Should I stick to one island instead of jumping around?

EU Commission Commends Greece for post-Covid-19 Progress.

Rightfully so, Greece is one of the first countries to recover in Tourism Industry and with it turning her Economy and GDP around... Huge Compliments Elllada mas!❤️❤️👏👏

Greece Announces a Whopping 6.1% Growth Forecast for 2021!👏

If you travel to Greece youre likely to see sheep on the road!

I love seeing goats and sheep as I’m driving along!! Got this cool pic a few weeks ago while I was traveling. Cheers

05543FCE-925A-48F4-A559-BE0C34A6FE04.jpeg
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter