1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Hash

seleanor

Wow this island actually looks beautiful...I hope whoever buys it actually preserves its beauty and doesn't turn it into a little Mykonos

Reactions: Hash

Hash

Wow this island actually looks beautiful...I hope whoever buys it actually preserves its beauty and doesn't turn it into a little Mykonos
Foleghandros is the next Mykonos....so they say...I think one Mykonos is enough....Even the other islanders made jokes about us when we used to visit Syros,as soon as we told them we are from Mykonos..... they used to react and say we must be mad and crazy like other Mykonians....😂😂😂!

Reactions: dubai_suzie

dubai_suzie

Foleghandros is the next Mykonos....so they say...I think one Mykonos is enough....Even the other islanders made jokes about us when we used to visit Syros,as soon as we told them we are from Mykonos..... they used to react and say we must be mad and crazy like other Mykonians....😂😂😂!
Hmmm now I know to visit Foleghandros before its gets too expensive for everyday people

Tourism poised to absorb job-seeking Ukrainian refugees |

Greece Joins Switzerland in Removing All Entry Restrictions!

What is the best Greek island for a bachelor party?

Some of my buddies and I are considering going to Greece for my friend's bachelor party, but we're not really sure what the best island would be. We're not super young, most of us are in our mid 30s so we're not very interested in going clubbing every single night. Something relaxing would be great, with a pretty decent night life that is not too crazy, again. Do you have any advice?

All about Sea Turtles (day) in Greece!🐢🐢 🐢

The biggest enemy of these beautiful creatures is the Humans!
https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/05/23/all-about-sea-turtles-in-greece-on-world-turtles-day/🐢🐢
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter