1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Tpebop

For example @ 9PM local time its 33 C

greeceluvl74

For example @ 9PM local time its 33 C
WOW!!! That is hot for 9 PM. For me, I long for this weather when it is cold out, but then the heat can feel like A LOT when it's happening.

mastichas09

Reactions: Bazzanjack1

Tpebop

It is on Rhodes.At 5AM local time today 3 July it is 23 C rising to 39C plus later

francescool

It is on Rhodes.At 5AM local time today 3 July it is 23 C rising to 39C plus later
Wow I feel terrible for people who don't have AC

Tpebop

We do not have AC. Just open some doors & windows. All have fly screens fitted .The bedroom shutters remain closed all the time .

dpappas87

We do not have AC. Just open some doors & windows. All have fly screens fitted .The bedroom shutters remain closed all the time .
Are you in Rhdoes?

Tpebop

yes, in afando.have lived on rhodes over 12 years

dpappas87

yes, in afando.have lived on rhodes over 12 years
Wow i've never been to Afando. I just looked it up and it looks beautiful- right on the water! That's how I would like to live. How is life there? Cheers

greek_ggirl

Tpebop

To dpappas87. the village is not right by the water. From the village to the beach is about a 30 min. walk.From our place to the beach is a 15. min walk

dpappas87

Tpebop

yes that is the village

Do you recommend makris tichos beach in Rhodes?

Is this beach nice? Does anyone have any pictures they could post? Im not very trusting of pictures I see online posted by travel agencies

Admiring the natural beauty of Rhodes

This is one of my favorite islands in Greece for sure, and I don't really think it gets enough credit!! Just look at this natural beauty! Does anyone have pictures of Rhodes that they would like to share? I would love to see them :)

beauty-rhodes-376x220.jpg

Visit Monolithos Castle in Rhodes!

I absolutely love castles! This is not something you think about when traveling to Greece but its a great gem

Are there any good sports bars in Rhodes?

My friend is visiting Rhodes at the moment and I told him that this forum is a great place to ask niche questions! He's looking for a sports bar to watch the FIFA World Cup qualifiers next week, are there any good spots with big tvs that would most likely be showing the games?

Things to do in Rhodes for 1 Day

Everyone please add your recommendations to this list!!

- Palace of Grandmasters
- Old Town
- Go to the beach of course!

This is only three things but it will keep you occupied for an entire day trip for sure!
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter