1 - 6 of 6 Posts

acamp7

You should really check out this beach!! :) I've been going for years and it's always a great time. It's really close to the old town and the port so it's close to all of the good hotels

ixia beach.jpeg

Reactions: efhernandez_

efhernandez_

You should really check out this beach!! :) I've been going for years and it's always a great time. It's really close to the old town and the port so it's close to all of the good hotels

View attachment 502
This beach looks stunning!!!

Tpebop

Stunning. NO. The beach is stoney.Look how rough the sea is in the picture.Its usually windy which is why its a favourite with wind & kite surfers.

Reactions: nm1999

nm1999

Stunning. NO. The beach is stoney.Look how rough the sea is in the picture.Its usually windy which is why its a favourite with wind & kite surfers.
Ohhh yeah that does not sound stunning....but fun if you like water sports!

k_tsoukalas

Which island is this beach on?

Tpebop

As this is the Rhodes forum what island do you think it is on ?

Why you should visit Ancient Kamiros in Rhodes

Kamiros is a beautiful archeological site that is about 50km from Rhodes Town. I recommend driving there for sure, its always easiest. This town used to be one of the main cities in Rhodes and it was abandoned after it was damaged by an earthquake. I highly suggest visiting if you love history!!

ancient-kamiros-rhodes-900x504.jpg

Did you know about the bee museum in Rhodes?

I love everything natural and holistic! Honey and propolis are a great source of vitamins and immunity boosts, so I love everything that has to do with bees!! And everyone, please protect bees!! They are so important for our environment. The bee museum shows tradition and history of beekeeping, including the four types of beehives that exist and the methods by which they get honey. There are transparent beehives where you can see how the honey is made :)

Rhodes during the sunset 😍

This is one of my favorite islands. Greece is just so special and its full of natural beauty

Rhodes-720x478.jpg

lot of flooding after 29 December storms

Lindos & Pefkos had a lot of damage .

We had snow last night on Rhodes

Most of the island had the snow.Even on coastal areas like faliraki & afandou. The 1st time in 35 years
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter