1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Hash

I hope I have contributed good quality postings here to keep all informed here and share my knowledge and have some fun at the same time during these unprecedented challenging times that we all live in and just how our lives have changed especially traveling....Be well! Yasou apo mena from Thailand!❣️👋

Reactions: mastichas09

mastichas09

I hope I have contributed good quality postings here to keep all informed here and share my knowledge and have some fun at the same time during these unprecedented challenging times that we all live in and just how our lives have changed especially traveling....Be well! Yasou apo mena from Thailand!❣️👋
Kalo mina!! Thank you so much for your informative posts :) :)

Reactions: Hash

European Travelling Rules Confusing and conflicting!

PM to Bloomberg: Greece had a very good tourist season in 2021.

Greece Accommodation Businesses See July 2021 Turnover Soar |

Travel Offers by Greek Travel Pages!👌

Up to 50% Off on Last Minute cruises in Greece!

An offer not to miss.... Galileo was always docked at Mykonos, She is one of the beautiful Yachts I have seen....Had I been there I would most certainly take up this offer....At this of the year one can negotiate too!👌❤️
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter