1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Hash

Hope is a word we all love and live with.....In Buddhism it is complimented with "Faith"♥️♥️

The Greek Vibe

Thank you Hash for sharing The Greek Vibe post on Worldwide Greeks!

Reactions: tomipark and Hash

Hash

Thank you Hash for sharing The Greek Vibe post on Worldwide Greeks!
You are welcome!, more later from Greek Vibe.... because it has good vibes!!👌👌👏👏.....and welcome here!♥️♥️.... Yasou apo mena from Thailand...

Reactions: The Greek Vibe

The Greek Vibe

You are welcome!, more later from Greek Vibe.... because it has good vibes!!👌👌👏👏.....and welcome here!♥️♥️.... Yasou apo mena from Thailand...
So let the good vibes connect!

Vangelis

This is really interesting! I had never heard about the xmas boat!

seleanor

This is really interesting! I had never heard about the xmas boat!
Me neither!! There are so many niche Greek traditions that Ive discovered on this forum

The Greek Vibe

Me neither!! There are so many niche Greek traditions that Ive discovered on this forum
Thank you! Very happy you enjoyed the read.

Reactions: tomipark

Celebrating Ephiphany Italian style in Venice!♥️

These are the best Greek dances for big groups!

I love Greek dancing, and my favourite Greek dances are the ones that are done in massive groups for weddings, baptisms, and birthday parties. The Greeks really know how to have fun and have everyone join in! My favorite group dances are...

1. Kalamatiano: This is the most classic group dance and probably this easiest one to do and join in on
2. Tsamiko: This is probably the second most popular dance!
3. Balos: Balos is pretty easy to learn and is done in pairs (great for weddings)

Greece has just raised the minimum wage

For the second time this year, Greece raised the minimum wage. Many don't even know that there is minimum wage in Greece, but there is! it is a little bit easier to bypass it because there is more corruption and less regulation in Greece than in other countries but nonetheless it's really great that the country is taking steps to raise it, in my opinion. The minimum wage is now €663 per month, which is still relatively low and difficult to live on, especially if you're in more expensive areas such as Athens.

What are your favorite Greek news websites?

I’ve been wanting to stay caught up with a Greek and use for sometime now, but I don’t have really good access to Greek TV through cable or through my smart TV. I usually like to watch on YouTube or on the websites directly. Can anyone recommend me a Greek news channels that posts on the internet that have really good journalism? I like to have a new perspective and keep up with what’s going on in Greece in Europe. Thanks so much everyone! Happy new year!

Relaxing Greek music instrumental

This is one of the best Greek music instrumentals that I like to listen to when Im reading and working at home! Geia mas to all of the world wide Greeks community who like to have kefi and play some great tunes. Please post some great instrumentals in the comments, I love a good bouzouki solo! Cheers :)

Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter