1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This video provides some great and helpful tips about traveling to Kefalonia! Happy traveling

Reactions: dubai_suzie
Myrtos beach looks stunning!! It kins of reminds me of the beaches in Zakynthos...so blue

What are the best monasteries to visit in Kefalonia?

My mother and I love visiting monasteries. Do you know any popular ones in Kefalonia that we could visit? I've only heard of Agios Gerasmios (in the picture below) and it's going to be the first stop on my list

Agios-Gerasimos-Monastery-Kefalonia-720x485.jpg

Kefalonia travel tips

This video provides some great and helpful tips about traveling to Kefalonia! Happy traveling

What are some of the best traditional desserts from Kefalonia?

I would love to spend my time in Kefalonia hopping from bakery to bakery! What desserts do you recommend for someone who has a sweet tooth? Thanks :)

Saint Theodori lighthouse in Kefalonia

Greece has some of the most beautiful lighthouses I've ever seen! I love this one in Kefalonia :) The Lighthouse of Saint Theodoroi is located in the village of Argostoli which is also the capital of Kefalonia

\\Lighthouse-of-Saint-Theodoroi-720x480.jpeg

Mpalos is the traditional dance of Kefalonia

Thought i'd share this lovely video of traditional kefalonia dancing

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter