1 - 6 of 6 Posts

nadellii

Kremasti is amazing!! Have any of you been, I would love some more recommendations? I'm wondering if I should go again next year.

kremasti.jpg

Tpebop

nadellii. Why have you posted a photo of Lindos ? Kremasti is nothing like Lindos.For a start its close to the airport so there is aircraft noise.A lot at this time of year.

nadellii

nadellii. Why have you posted a photo of Lindos ? Kremasti is nothing like Lindos.For a start its close to the airport so there is aircraft noise.A lot at this time of year.
whoops, thanks for correcting me...i keep getting confused with which images i'm attaching from my laptop

k_tsoukalas

I have never been, but it looks interesting. I am interested in what people have to say about it!

Tpebop

you say it looks interesting. based on what? The photo is of Lindos.Kremasti main street is mostly ruins of houses & shops abanded years ago.

dubai_suzie

you say it looks interesting. based on what? The photo is of Lindos.Kremasti main street is mostly ruins of houses & shops abanded years ago.
I guess Lindos looks interesting to them ahaha

Tsambika beach is a beautiful sandy beach

I'm a big fan of peaches with fine sand, and clear water. If you are too then it's in Tsambika Beach is the place to go! There are many different options for organized beaches with chairs that you can pay for at Tsambika. Next to the beach is also a waterpark that you can visit and do many different activities and bring the kids. It's located on the eastern part of the island, near the Holy Monastery of the Virgin Mary. Enjoy!

Take a day trip to Symi island from Rhodes

Taking a day trip is the easiest way to see many of the islands in Greece. Symi is a pretty small island, so I don't recommend spending many days there. What you can do is take a short ferry to the island and spend it walking around, exploring and heading to the beach. If you're lucky, you'll be able to check out the annual music festival which features artists from around Greece.

Greek island of Rhodes seeking to attract tourists during winter also!!

It might surprise the reader that in my first job in good ol'London town after leaving school in a package Holiday company Rhodes was a thriving winter destination together with Crete and Corfu and Epirotiki Lines were cruising around the Greek islands in the 70s....It always had been an alternative to cold weather conditions in winter months....the same as Spanish Islands..... Kalley Mera from Thailand and Monsoons raining heavily here!
https://www.tornosnews.gr/en/tornos...g-to-attract-tourists-during-winter-also.html

If you love history, Rhodes should be your next destination!

When many people think of travelling to Greece for history, they may think of Athens or Crete… but I'm here to tell you that Rhodes is one of the best places to visit if you love history. The island is full of mediaeval history and has some of the most beautiful and old mediaeval architecture in all of Greece. Some of the best places to explore this history are Ancient Kamiros, Palace of the Grand Master, and the archeological museum of Rhodes.

Palace of Grand Masters being converted

work to start soon to convert it into cafe / restaurant .
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter