1 - 2 of 2 Posts

xmelissaa

When people think of Greece they think of beaches but there are so many beautiful lakes, lagoons and rivers! This is a beautiful lake to visit in Corfu if you're looking for some unique nature

k_tsoukalas

When people think of Greece they think of beaches but there are so many beautiful lakes, lagoons and rivers! This is a beautiful lake to visit in Corfu if you're looking for some unique nature

There really are! Not just in Corfu, but all over. Lake Vouliagmeni comes to mind.

Has anyone been to Nissaki beach? Its the best!

I love this beach so much! Its one of the most underrated beaches in Corfu in my opinion!

Nissaki-Beach-720x480.jpg

Best museums in Paleokastritsa Corfu (in my opinion)

My first favourite is the Byzantine museum, Casa Parlante and then lastly the Archeological museum. Are there any others that you guys like?

Best ice cream spot in Sidari, Corfu!!

The best is Kelly's Ice House for sure! Its an ice cream place, they also offer other foods, such as pancakes, to enjoy. You might want to eat your food sitting on one of the tables outside so you can fully enjoy the beautiful weather!

You must try sofrito when visiting Corfu

Sofrito is one of Greece's best regional dishes! The recipe consists of a sauce made from parsley and spices that are used to marinade veal. The dish is a stew, which is super popular in Greece although most stews are called "kokinista" which are stews with tomato sauce. This stew is one of the few in Greece that is not made from a red sauce which is why you should really try it when you're visiting Corfu!!

Horseback riding in Corfu!

This is from a trip we took a while back!! We got to take the horses up and round the mountain. I miss vacations like these
7329190E-4605-4DF5-9389-DED265C457A6.jpeg
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter