1 - 7 of 7 Posts
These will get you by for sure

nadellii

These are great!! As a non native speaker they will be very helpful

ellinasgolfer0320

Lol... He's right about the word malakas...

Reactions: efhernandez_

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Great video!!

Here are some of the popular phrases to learn when visiting Greece (for those that are not Greek and/or do not speak Greek):

ellinasgolfer0320

Two that neither of these mention is

Δεν καταλαβαίνω Ελληνικά - Thehn kah-tah-lah-VEH-noh eh-lee-nee-KAH - I do not understand Greek

Μιλάς Αγγλικά; - me-LAHS ahng-lee-KAH; - Do you speak English?

Reactions: francescool

francescool

Two that neither of these mention is

Δεν καταλαβαίνω Ελληνικά - Thehn kah-tah-lah-VEH-noh eh-lee-nee-KAH - I do not understand Greek

Μιλάς Αγγλικά; - me-LAHS ahng-lee-KAH; - Do you speak English?
Those are good ones, thanks for posting

These islands in Greece have the best beaches!

Lets be honest, good beaches are the most important thing for a good vacation :) These are some of the best in my opinion after doing some research and looking at a bunch of pictures: Crete, Santorini, Mykonos Zakynthos. Because Crete is such a big island, they have the most options and the most variety in the types of beaches

European Travelling Rules Confusing and conflicting!

Greek Economy:This is phenomenal growth!

Greece Tackles Animal Abuse With New Pet Ownership Law !

I thought this is the appropriate place to post as it concerns travellers and summer workers too!We used to see so many abandoned cats and lovely dogs which people bring to the island and leave them behind....my dog Bhoo Bhoo found me by herself,we were the best of friends for many years until she got lost as tears come to my eyes!!😢.....The most saddest part was horses back in late 90s....We had a truly passionate and horse loving keeper from South Africa, after nurturing them, training them,I promoted Horse Back Riding Excursions 🐎.... Really enjoyable experiences for me together working with the Animal Welfare and rescue awareness!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter