1 - 2 of 2 Posts

paharo45

You would think that Athens- a city covered in graffiti would be the best place for street art in Greece but I was so surprised with how beautiful the street art is in Thessaloniki! I really admire the artists there, and I must visit again soon. Filia!

k_tsoukalas

You would think that Athens- a city covered in graffiti would be the best place for street art in Greece but I was so surprised with how beautiful the street art is in Thessaloniki! I really admire the artists there, and I must visit again soon. Filia!
This is interesting! Where is most of the best art located? I would love to research this more ... Do you know if the city ever cleans it up or do they leave it for people to enjoy?

Are there trains from Thessaloniki to Athens?

I would love to travel quickly by train from Thessaloniki to Athens...is this possible?

Eating and drinking your way through Thessaloniki!

This video offers some great suggestions! Ill definitely be checking these places out when I plan to go this winter :)

Where is the laiki located in Thessaloniki?

Is there one main laiki in the city? Or any good ones that someone on this forum has been to?

Take a cruise to Mount Athos from Thessaloniki!

This is a great thing to do if you're wanting to do some excursions in the city! There are even some cruises with a glass bottom where you can see all of the beautiful sea life below. :) I highly recommend it

Are there any traditional Greek villages near Thessaloniki?

I love the feel of a small village. Is there anything near the city that I can visit?
Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter