1 - 7 of 7 Posts

dubai_suzie

I love Greek jewelry!! These are some of my top sites that I like to shop and browse from

dimi_pat

I love Greek jewelry!! These are some of my top sites that I like to shop and browse from

Ooohhh these are so beautiful!! I love classic Greek jewelry like Konstandinata and Greek crosses. These sites are also really great for gifts, especially for baptisms and weddings

k_tsoukalas

These are all so gorgeous! I love to show my cultural pride by wearing Greek jewelry.

lalajess

I usually shop for Greek jewelry while in Greece. I know this doesn't help if you don't happen to be in Greece. Next best thing for me in the United States is to look for jewelry dealers that often rent space at Greek festivals throughout the United States. These links are great, too. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: redsoxdw_

redsoxdw_

I usually shop for Greek jewelry while in Greece. I know this doesn't help if you don't happen to be in Greece. Next best thing for me in the United States is to look for jewelry dealers that often rent space at Greek festivals throughout the United States. These links are great, too. Thanks for sharing!
There is one in Boston that I know of https://www.gartaganisbrothers.com
never been to it though but im sure that there are a few more

lalajess

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis

kosta_karapinotis

Are there any Greek comic books?

My cousin is a huge comic book nerd and I would love to get him some comic books in Greek. Any recommendations?

What is the easiest Greek dance to learn?

I just wanna join in on the fun but Im not too coordinated. Whats best to learn first?

Greeks have their own halloween!

Greeks don't celebrate halloween like they do in the US and around the world. Greeks have another holidays called "apokries" which is celebrated ten weeks before Greek Orthodox Easter. Everybody dresses up in costumes and there is usually a parade in the street. So don't expect to see much on October 31, even though there are some western celebrations now a days.

How to dance hasaposerviko!

Ive been trying to learn some Greek dances at home so that I can join in when I go to Greece next hear (hopefully) I get confused between the differences between hasapiko and hasaposerviko, so if anyone has any insight not that it would be super helpful. And please let me know if this is a traditional version of the dance or if its a variaiton

Beautiful Greek/English pop song: Fotia by Evangelia

I just discovered this song even though it was released 1 year ago, its so beautiful

Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter